Friday, October 06, 2006

This is the title of a post about nothing

Evil robot puppies mixing martinis for hampsters on their wedding days. If it were up to me, I wouldn't even sell elf blood to the Japanese. Have you seen what they've done to black history month? Jessie Jackson is probably spinning in his grave. At least I gave my slaves names, unlike some corporations *gives Enron the stink eye*. Violence is a sign of radioactive manure. At least that's what Scientology has taught me. Sir Isaac Newton was practicing witchcraft when he invented gravity in the 1400's. That was the only reason Christopher Columbus could sail around the world in an empty shaving cream box. I've wasted a lot of time during the year and a half voyage to the center of the moon, but it was all worth it when the topless kangaroo gave me a rodeo clown for my afternoon tea-party.

I believe I've lost my train of thought. I'm pretty sure it derailed a mile back, but the horse theologically molesting kittens is more than welcome to sell heroin to Mexican software developers while they sleep. while (true); I've got to get outside while the weather is still blistering the souls out of my shoes. I'm sorry for the pun, but the mad scientist in my rubicks cube just ate my baby's toy crack pipe.

If there was ever a time when I should stop writing slanderous accusations about how Microsoft uses prostitutes to compile their inbred shock absorbing poop-scoop of an operating system, it was long after Google crushed them with an iron sock made of keyboard jockeys and Japanese businessmen.

w00t4Ri22l3!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home